Wrinkles and fine lines occur naturally with age. They are noticeable on sun-exposed skin, such as the face, neck, hands, eyes, and forearms. Though the biological cycle plays an important role in the skin structure and texture, sun exposure (UV rays) is the major cause of wrinkles. Wrinkling is further worsened by pollutants and smoking.
Body Massage Wellness Spa situated on Welton Street in Denver, Colorado helps people get rid of fine lines and wrinkles through non-invasive treatment, Microneedling. This spa center was started by Peggy Irvin, 30 years back. Today, she offers various wellness and treatment along with various non-surgical methods to cure various body problems.
Factors Causing Fines Lines and Wrinkles
Wrinkles affect everyone. However, many people dislike its appearance this is why the anti-aging market in the United States is increasing rapidly. Wrinkles will occur with age and they cannot be avoided at any point in time. People’s skin becomes drier and less elastic as they age, therefore it is less capable of defending itself against injury. As a result of this, wrinkles, creases, and characteristics appear on the skin.
When a person is young, their skin regenerates. With age, the skin loses its suppleness, making it more difficult for it to spring back, resulting in permanent grooves. Wrinkles affect people of all skin tones differently due to structural and functional differences in the skin.
Read Also: How Many Weeks Should You Take Winstrol For
However, the major causes of fine lines are –
- Too much exposure to UV rays lead to dry skin and loss of elastin and collagen. The skin sags to form wrinkles.
- Sleeping with the face on the pillow also leads to fine lines. People who sleep on sides are prone to fine lines than people sleeping on their backs.
- Nicotine plays a major role in increasing wrinkles. It restricts blood circulation which disrupts the nutrients and oxygen flow in the body that is required to keep skin healthy.
- Fine lines and wrinkles appear early in life due to various facial emotions such as smiling, squinting, or frowning. As a person grows older, these lines become more prominent.
- The stress hormone, cortisol also plays a major role in increasing fine lines in our body. If a person is under severe or constant stress, it causes damage to their body, which affects the skin appearance.
Various non-surgical methods help in reducing fine lines that are produced at an early age. These cosmetic procedures are safe and have no negative impact on health.
- Chemical peels
- Use sun protection like sunglasses, an umbrella, and sunscreen with high SPF.
- Avoid dry skin by moisturizing it regularly and keeping skin hydrated by drinking ample water.
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, and excessive caffeine.
- Maintain a healthy regime by eating healthy, leafy, and nutritious food and avoiding junk food and sweeteners.
- Clean your face regularly with mild soap to remove dirt, pollutants, and sweat that clogs pores.
Wrinkles are a natural component of the aging process. Fine lines appear first, then the creases widen as the skin loses its elasticity. To reduce wrinkles, people will employ a variety of therapies. The best way of avoiding wrinkles is by reducing stress and following a healthy and clean lifestyle.