If you have been wondering why most handymen rush to own a Jobsite radio, then you have reached the right page. You will find a Jobsite radio with almost every professional handyman. These are preferred due to their durability, long-lasting materials, and help in keeping yourself busy all day at work. You will find oodles of varieties of Jobsite radios online that are manufactured by various companies.
There are many reasons why a handyman considers a Jobsite radio to be highly essential. Let us help you with a few benefits or features that even a basic Jobsite radio offers you.
Benefits of a Jobsite radio:
- The majority of the models are designed that offer a lightweight body to carry. These are portable as well and make traveling with them easier.
- Some of the best models are powered by 18V NiCad or 18V lithium-ion batteries. It is done so to make the battery compatible with most models and help those models run longer.
- You will also find a digital tuner and an LCD display with a clock. Few good models also have AM/FM presets to save time and effort. The preset feature helps you to start using the radio immediately without much effort.
- Companies have also released models that offer USB compatibility so that you can easily charge using a USB cable. While the device is plugged into charging, you may still connect your digital audio devices to the same with the support of an auxiliary port.
- good audio is extremely important if a handyman is opting for a Jobsite radio. Thus, pick the one that has excellent sound quality rather than going after gimmick features. For example, a few featured Jobsite radios include the Bosch PB360D or the Ryobi P745. These also have an integrated charger so that you can listen to them while traveling long distances too.
- Some models may be expensive too, thus you need to be smart enough to understand your usage as a handyman and the number of times you travel on-site. You may then choose an option most feasible to your requirements. For instance, Porter-Cable PC 18JR Radio is the least expensive compared to major brands.
- Although, most models are easy to use you may still have to read the manual to understand the features and options available on your respective model. It is because every model will have some basic features and some distinct features.
- If the Jobsite radio is highly essential to you too, then we suggest you must go for rechargeable batteries. Also, always keep the extra batteries ready with you if you do not wish to feel isolated on your job or travel.
Choose between tons of options online with the support of reviews and ratings provided by previous customers. You may also leave a query in the question box of the seller or manufacturer before finalizing any model in Jobsite radio. Do share with us your experience of using the specific model.