Until and unless you live in Vishakhapatnam, India, one does not realize that it is one of the best cities to live in, in India. My colleague was trying to console me by stating amazing facts about living in Vizag and cheer me up after I was informed about my transfer to the city. I have been working as an assistant researcher in one of the most prestigious institutes in the country. My transfer meant that I would be the lead in the team, and it was a massive opportunity for me and my career.
Looking at the brighter side of my transfer, half heartily I left my city and reached the beautiful town of Vishakhapatnam or as the locals of this south-eastern city like to call Vizag. Vizag is also known as “the Eastern Goa” and “The Jewel of the East Coast”. But I was still unaware of this city, the beauty that it has to offer.
Finding a comfortable house that I can call my home was my priority once reached Vizag. Since I didn’t plan on living here for the rest of my life, looking for flats for sale in Vizag was not in my mind. Renting a flat in Vizag for my sister and me was more on my mind. My sister landed herself in the Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Vishakhapatnam.
First, we settled into a flat provided by the research institute, which could barely accommodate us, let alone the baggage that we brought with us during the transfer from our hometown. Upon enquiring, to my utter shock, I find out that this tiny little costs too much, even in rent. So there was no point, talking with my institute to allow me to rent the place. My quest for comfortable, spacious accommodation begins from then on.
Hunting for a flat which has the space to breathe in
Yes, this may sound like an archaic scenario like hunting an animal, but, when it came to finding the right accommodations, it felt like nothing less. Finding comfortable Flats in Vizag is not a joke. Vishakhapatnam is widely famous for its picturesque beaches which is a major tourist attraction destination for all the beach lovers, from all over the world.
- Vishakhapatnam is the only city in Vizag, India which has two major ports of the country. The Vizag Port and the Gangavaram Port are the two major flourishing ports located in the same vicinity.
- The first Asian submarine museum opened here, in this very city. Now there is an aircraft museum also.
- The Vizag, India has always been a place for the monks to meditate and learn. The famous Vizag Buddhist trail, the architecture is still present to point out the presence of Buddhists, a long time ago.
- Joining hands with Chennai and Kolkata, Vishakhapatnam is the third-largest city in eastern coastal India.
- The first-ever Naval Base of the country is built in this city. Eastern Naval Command and its primary command centers are responsible for Orissa, West Bengal. Tamil Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Andhra Pradesh are in Vishakhapatnam, India.
- The construction of INS Arihant, India’s first Nuclear Submarine was from this city.
These are a few facts that make Vizag a significant tourist attraction destination and the residents of the other cities migrate into the city in search and hopes of a better living. Vizag is also India’s premier industrial sector, employing thousands if not lakhs of talented professionals in various industries. Considering all the facts mentioned above, it was indeed challenging to find a place, until my junior advised me to log on to housing.com and begin my search for a spacious and comfortable flat. After spending weeks running from one location to another, I did not find a suitable apartment for rent. With the help of housing.com, I quickly found a flat for rent in Vizag within my budget and also matching my other needs.
Housing.com is a very user-friendly site and is easy to navigate. I was spellbound when I first logged on to the website and registered myself. The website has the best flats of Vizag listed in some of the posh locations. I found many apartments that were up for sale at unbelievable prices. Since I was looking for flats for rent in Vizag, I didn’t dig deep.
- You will find flats for rent and apartments for sale, both listed.
- There are several different types of flats available, like 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK to choose from.
- You can also choose from the type of property you are looking for to rent or buy like, independent properties, duplexes, villas, apartments, and studios.
- The right status of the property, whether it is ready to move in or it is under construction.
- Whether the property is put up by a developer, an owner, or an agent, the details are mentioned in the listing.
- Now, you can choose beforehand, the number of bathrooms you and your family require.
- You can compare different properties according to their respective ages.
- If you are a believer in Vast, then you can choose the directionality of the property even, using the filters available on the website.
- The availability of necessary amenities like gym, swimming pool, parking, 24 hours running water and electricity, and every other detailing related to the property is clearly stated in the listings. That is not all. Housing.com has more to offer.
- Properties for bachelors
- Properties near the industrial sector with accessible road connections to significant parts of the city
- Properties near areas with a happening nightlife
- Ownership flats which do not involve extra brokerage charges And, my quest to find an affordable and comfortable house came to an end with housing.com
Now, it has been almost four months since I moved into this beautiful city. I am happy with my little sister as she can quickly come to and fro from her college due to the excellent connectivity the location has. The place which I call my home is a finding from housing.com in one of the best residential areas of the city.